Be what you may, but be passionate

Today I sat outside and asked myself: who are you? I responded: I am Ana Laura Juarez and I am a happy, intellectual, free, motivated, creative, passionate, humble, responsible, giving, loving, positive, respected, youthful, successful, secure, and outspoken woman.

Monday, February 22, 2010

"Become Idealized" is based on the idealized images that influence everyone to become something that they truly are not. This card is based on the idea of idealization and unoriginality today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Im an extremely compassionate and caring person. I like to challenge myself and not conform, and create work that will impact others positively. I believe in the power that we all posses and think that everyone has something beautiful to share